Sunday, November 22, 2009

I MISS MY FRIEND : ' )

FRIENDSHIP WILL NEVER END :)
♥♥
♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU ALL :)
AND IF X DE GMBAR KORANG TU !
BUAT2 ADELA =D
AND
U ALWAYS :')

Yes , i am totally missing my bestfriend now . I miss ,


Girls ♥♥


sakina :) ILY :)



aisya :)


Adlin :) (KICIK)

Zureen :) (ETOT)


Natasha :)


Hanis :)


Yazmin :)


marshiela :)

Kaiyisah :)


Syahira :)

Syasya :)


Boys :) ♥♥


Rusydi :)

Wan :)

Fakhru :)

Adam :)

Faris :) -.-

Dannil :)

Fadhli :)





and more :)

hello .... i already miss my friend :'( DAMN ! :D !
2004 i start to go to school (standard 1) ..hmmm !
now 2009 is my sad year :'( cuz i have to leave my friend !! WHY !!!!
i love my friend so much ! then now i have to leave them :(
i met sakina mase standard 4 ! (4 usaha) :D then we knal each other !! lala ! whateva la -.-'
bla2 bla2 ! then i remember mase nak balik tu ! i or die ckp "hi"...bla2 x ingat then knal2 !
then lame2 jad friend ! now !!! (BESTFRIEND) i love you la babun :) then knal aisya bla2 ! smua la :) i love u all :') hope we can hangout together :) and u all :) and thanks 4 give me all those sweet memory :) *crying* and thanks 4 being my friend !


I LOVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS :)
AND MORE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment