Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i heart her !


credits to aisya :) ILY la babe !



Hmphhh , this person ? Hmphhh , her name is NUR AISYA . Yayy , she is one of my bestfriend's . And i really do , love her . Heeeeeeeeeeeee ;) . She is too comell to be true . Really ! She has a crush on *TOOOT* , hahah :P . I can't tell you . If not , I be dead =.='' . Hahah , i really can't tell you guys what she is or who she is . She is just too . Haha , she is just like a goddess prettay angel that God had give us ;) . Oh yeah , one more thing . She doesn't have a great voice ! Hahahaha ( how can i be so rude ? ) So what ? FYI people ! I am the only one who can ejek her , so if you mess with her , i swear to GOD ! I am so going to mess with your freakking big ass ! So , that's all . &&& I♥herlots ;)
( aisya i copy ur word ) *wootwoot* !

No comments:

Post a Comment