Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ur so different !



"i hate you but i love you but i hate you !"

i don't know why this words always come to my head !
Is it me , or it just the someone , gurghhh ! I don't care !
But I hate the someone but i love him la . Let's get easier , we called the someone X .
Okey ? Kind of mystery , but FUN !
Yeahh , X is one of my crush , X understands me but now he was so lain not like before ! i miss that old time . But X betrayed me . For what ? You don't need to know :)
It's mine secret ! :P I am serious ! No laughing !
People can't kept promises . So , does X is . IDK why .
But , I still love X but he was so different ! he seems like urghhh *cry* . But I don't know ...




* You really don't need to know , who is X is .
Only my best friends know . So , byee :(

No comments:

Post a Comment