Friday, December 4, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER !


I <3 THEM !

ALL THE TIMES WE HAD WILL NEVER FADE !




heyooo :)
haha ! long time no update rite !
hmmm !
so !!!
one thing to say !!!
i
miss my friend :(



and and this is 4 my friend :"(




To :-
Sakina, Aisya, Zureen, Adlin, Natasha, Hanis, Kaiyisah, Yazmin, Marshiela,
Fakhru, Wan, Rusydi, Dannil, Fahim, Faris,

Roshand, Zarif n all of my friend

You helped me through the ups & downs
You make me laugh
You dried my tears
Bcuz of you, I have no fears
Together we live
Together we grow
You came in my life
& I was blessed
I LOVE YOU FRIEND
YOU ARE THE BEST !!
Release my hand
& Say GOODBYE :(
Plz my friend
Don't you cry
I promise you this is not the end
Cuz, like I said
You're my friend.
Even though You're out of my sight
You're never out of my mind
I know It's hard to say Goodbye..
I still remember the day we met n said
"HELLO"
But
Every Hello..
Ends with a Goodbye..
N I can't stop or even doubt that..
I will miss u friend..
More than u could imagine..
So plz..
Keep in touch n keep our hearts together..
All the memories we had together
Will never be forgotten

I <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment